Who we are?
AlienTech is a free educational website which provides information on the basic programming language on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and deep learning. We also provide tutorial on Mechanical, Electronic and electrical, Mechanical Design protecting the security and privacy of your personal data. Your privacy data is very important to us. So we keep your data secure and don’t used for any kinds of illegal purpose.
What personal data Alientech collect and why Alientech collect it?
We collect the following data that you provide with us. For example: during your registration process we collect your:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address (street, zip, city, country)
How do we use your personal data?
- To analyse behaviour of users with respect to dates and times and the data volume so that we can improve our website by analysing your behaviour and requirements.
- Communication between the users and admins e.g. by responding the enquires of the users on their problems.
- To email you newsletters when we upload new post on our website.
- Mailing the stuffs that are or may be of interest for you.
- Performing customer surveys, market analysis, contests, or other activities or events according the users requirements and further improving our website.
- Preserving and protecting the security of our websites, preventing and detecting any errors through the log files, security threats, fraud or malicious activities.
- Safeguarding compliance with legal requirements (such as record keeping obligations).
We use your personal data for these purposes by virtue of the performance of a pledged relationship, a legal obligation or the legitimate interest of Alientech. can also be a legal basis for Alientech to process or use your personal data. If legal ground of our website is no longer available then we will use those data in the field where those data are legally processed.
Does Alientech share your personal data with a third party or country?
We do not share or sell your personal data with any third-party websites or countries. We may share or disclose personal information in the following limited circumstances.
If legally permitted to do so, we may share your personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, if necessary, to fulfil with the law or for the formation, exercise or defence of legal claims.
We may assign and shares personal data with beneficiaries in third countries only if they have entered into NP Standard Contractual Clauses with Alientech or if the user is certified under the Privacy Shield.
What is the source from which your personal data originates, if the data is not provided by you?
We may gather the above mentioned personal data from other sources and group companies, suppliers, customers which are publically available on internet, social media or any other platform.
How long will Alientech store your personal data?
We store your personal data until we feel the retention of the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were .
Data Privacy Contact
We use our best efforts to handle any requests or complaints brought to us.